Volleyball Passing Tips
Here are some tips that will help you:
1. Get in position early
2. Height of the pass. To run a quick offense, the pass should go no higher than the top of the antennae.
3. Communicating before the serve. Establish ahead of time who your primary passers are going to be for that particular rotation.
4. Communicating during serve.
* make calls to one another (in, mine, out, play it, etc)
* call the ball loud at least 3 times quickly.
4. When in doubt play it out.
5. Make the calls to one another as soon as you can read the serve.
6. Stable staggered ready position.
7. Anticipate the need to pursue a ball.
8. Read the server.